Ensuring everyone continues to have access to period products
Now more than ever, it's time for the world to come together and help battle the COVID-19 crisis. We're working hard to get period products to those who need them by producing and shipping pads to stores as fast as we can. We're also donating them through our charity partners to those most-in-need, as well as to healthcare workers. In total, we're donating 7.9 million period products across Europe as part of our COVID-19 Response.
To join us in supporting our local partners, please visit: In Kind Direct.
On Saturday April 18, 2020, we supported the Global Citizen One World: Together at Home virtual benefit concert - a night of music and action to celebrate the heroic efforts of frontline healthcare workers and first responders and to support the World Health Organization and local relief organisations in the fight to end COVID-19.
To donate to the WHO COVID-19 Response Fund click here!
Globally, we’re also giving support to the Red Cross and Red Crescent National Societies and many other local organisations. This includes:
- In Europe, donating 7.9 million period products via our local partners such as Innatura (DE), Dons Solidaires and Agence du don en nature (FR), Cruz Roja Española (ES), the Russian Food Bank (RU), Turkish Red Crescent (TK) and In Kind Direct (UK).
- In Brazil, donating over 30 tonnes of P&G products via the Brazilian Red Cross.
- In Canada, donating 300,000 products via Global Medic.
- In Panama, donating over 250 boxes of Always to United Way.
- In the US, donating over 1 million period products to Feeding America, Matthew25Ministries and PERIOD.
To support our local partners, click on their names!
We know there is more work to be done and we will continue to provide support over the next weeks and months.
Ensuring everyone continues to have access to puberty & confidence education
We’re also continuing our work to ensure school-aged girls, their carers & supporters, have access to the puberty, period and confidence information they need, despite schools being closed - by increasing our efforts across digital platforms.
Check out the information in our Tips & Advice section, ask our virtual advisor, or visit our YouTube channel to learn more.
Please know we’re here for you – and we will get through this together!
For more information on P&G’s Company Wide COVID-19 Response, please click here.