Maybe your period starts at school when you're not expecting it, or maybe you’re anxiously awaiting your first period. In the event of a not-so-fun surprise, you want to be prepared. Pantyliners are a great way to prepare for the unexpected and help keep you feeling fresh all day.
What Are Pantyliners?
Pantyliners are a smaller, thinner version of a regular pad. They attach to the inside of your pants with a light adhesive to help keep them in place. They’re ultra-thin and made of a soft, absorbent material to help keep you feeling clean and dry.
Top 5 Reasons to Use Pantyliners
- Vaginal discharge (when your pants get wet or sticky) is normal no matter where you are in your menstrual cycle. If it makes you uncomfortable or if you just want to keep your pants clean, a pantyliner works wonders!
- Wearing pantyliners every day “just in case” helps you to prepare for the unexpected. It's not unusual to have irregular periods, especially the first few times after your first period.
- If you use tampons, it’s great to have a backup plan. A pantyliner can catch tampon overflow, helping keep your undies clean and dry.
- For light days during your period, especially towards the end, sometimes all you need is a little protection between you and your underwear.
- During heavy workouts or exercise, or on hot, humid days, the feeling of sweaty underwear can really put you off your game. Pantyliners absorb wetness, pulling it below the surface to help you feel fresh
What Makes pantyliners So Great?
- There's a size and shape to fit virtually every kind of underwear and every type of flow. How's that for personalisation? Next time you’re at the shops, have a look at the huge selection of Always pantyliners. You’re certain to find the right fit for you.
- Pantyliners provide protection — sort of like your own personal superhero.
- Breathable layers help keep fluids and odour away from your body to help you feel dry, fresh and clean.
- They can come in a tiny wrapper that fits conveniently into most pockets. Your secret is safe with us!
- Pantyliners are thin and soft, so you barely notice you're wearing them. That leaves you more time and energy to focus on fun stuff.
What’s your embarrassing period story? (Almost all of us have one!)