Pregnancy is full of changes (no news there!). Some of them are really obvious (we see your baby bump!). While some of them are rarely talked about (mmm, hello, vaginal wetness...), leaving you scratching your head wondering if what your body is doing is normal.
How much do you really know about what's going on "down there" during pregnancy?
Test your knowledge with this 5-question quiz.
1. Increased discharge is unhealthy.
2. Increased vaginal discharge is one of the first signs of early pregnancy.
3. Discharge continues after you give birth.
4. Discharge is just one of those pesky pregnancy discomforts you just have to put up with.
5. Bloody discharge towards the end of pregnancy can be a sign of labour.